When it comes to remodeling our bathrooms, even the latest trends can look old and tired if they’ve been used and reused over and over again. So, we’ve compiled a list of eclectic trends that are beginning to emerge in bathroom remodeling. Can you draw inspiration from these ideas?
- Glass tiles: yes, these will definitely set you back a few bucks…but the look is incomparable! Recycling your glass to create tiles is a cheaper, more sustainable way to create that high-end look.
- Bold colors: the bathroom is probably the only room in the house where you can get away with using bold colors, without making the room look tired and dated. So, let your imagination run wild – do you like deep reds and blues? Fire away! (Within reason, of course…there’s never an excuse for being gauche…)
- Multi-Head Showers: this isn’t just a “home improvement fantasy” luxury anymore! If you have the room, by all means, install two or more heads in your shower. This is especially true if you’re remodeling a master en suite.
- Steam Showers: in keeping with the trend of the luxe shower experience, a steam shower is another expense that you should justify for your bathroom, especially if you’re remodeling a master bath. Not only does it turn your bathroom into a spa-away-from-the-spa, the steam is good for you too!
- Heated Floors: if you live in a colder climate, this expense is well justified. Not only is it cheaper than traditional heating costs, it feels SO amazing on your feet!
- Fireplaces: again, this is ideal for a colder climate. However, if you have the room, a fireplace is a classy addition to a bathroom, and it keeps the room warm too!
Ready to get your bathroom remodel started? CONTACT US for a free, no obligation consultation!